Saturday 14 June 2008

The Vineyard Man: FIRST IMPRESSIONS

♪ By Chance~ BABY V.O.X

I recently browsed over my Baby V.O.X songs again and suddenly felt the urge to watch something with YEH in. I thought she was pretty good in Goong and Coffee Prince. The only one i hadn't seen was The Vineyard Man, which is the inbetweener drama between the earlier two I've watched. I know this because YEH had long hair. LOL.

The Vineyard Man has essences of ChaeYoung, such as textiles efficient and the mum who works in the insurance business, and the idea of money. The Vineyard man starts of great, both leads are brought together in a series of hilarious and disastrous consequences. In addition, we are introduced to the Villain of the drama-JiHyeon's Boss, who is a complete bitch that stalks people to get what she wants [THAT WAS ODD!]

I loved loved loved JiHyeon's friend, she is AMAZING at acting and she's just so funny. The dynamic duo pairing between YEH and this actress is really good. I laughed so hard.
It's a shame that we might not see so much of her throughout the drama. *sigh*

Overall, i thought The Vineyard man has started off pretty well, and I'm hoping it doesn't drag the romance for too long because Goong did that and that was pretty boring by the end of it.

No comments: